EBA Expert Talk: Securities Market: Reality and Perspectives
- Date: 02/10/2019 (WED)
- Language: Ukrainian (if you need translation, please, let us know)
- Time: 10:00 - 11:30
- Registration startsat 09:30
EBA office (1A Andriivskyi Uzviz, Kyiv)
Registration is closed!
The European Business Association is pleased to invite you to our special event “EBA Expert Talk: Securities Market: Reality and Perspectives” co-organized with Freedom Finance Ukraine.
This meeting will be held on 2 October, 10:00 and take place at the EBA office (1A, Andriyivskyi Uzviz).
What is the level of citizens’ investment activity in Ukraine and what are conditions on the Securities market? How to improve the Stock market into a significant component of economic development?
How does it work in other countries and what positive experiences Ukraine should emulate? How should strategic Stock Market development look? How to turn securities into a tool of additional income?
- Andrii Suprun, Head of the Division for Custodial Accounting of Government Securities, National Bank of Ukraine
- Timur Turlov, CEO, FREEDOM HOLDING CORP
- Olena Logvynenko, Director of the Department of Strategic Development, National Securities and Stock Market Commission
Please note, that registration is required and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes. The number of attendees is limited, we may allow the registration of only two representatives of any EBA member-company for this event. Registration will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis and may close before the deadline (01 October 17:00).
We look forward to seeing you soon!