EBA Business Outlook: Crisis Management Lessons
- Date: 25/06/2020
- Language: Ukrainian (if you need translation, please, let us know)
- Time: 11:00 - 12:00
ONLINE via Zoom
Despite the resumption of economic activities, the companies face various challenges in getting back to normal. The crisis has transformed the economy and accelerated the pace of change in business sphere. For now, entrepreneurs need to sum up all the lessons learned so that they can operate in the ever-evolving landscape.
During the EBA Business Outlook meeting, we will assess the main impacts of the crisis and ways to address them effectively. Besides, the business leaders will share some insights how to handle the transition better and emerge stronger from the crisis.
- Tomas Fiala, Dragon Capital
- Ivanna Vladkova Hollar, IMF Mission Chief for Ukraine
- Oleksandr Pysaruk, Raiffeisen Bank Aval
- Vasyl Bovdilov Unilever Ukraine
- Dmytro Sholomko Google Ukraine
- Andriy Gorokhov, UMG Investments
This online meeting is scheduled for 25 June, 11:00, and will be streamed via Zoom.
Link to the live stream will be provided after the registration.
Please note that prior registration is required, and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes.
We look forward to meeting you at our online discussion.