EBA Autumn Networking Season
- Date: 25/11/2019
- Language: Ukrainian (without translation)
- Time: 19:00 - 21:00
- Registration startsat 18:30
Radisson Blu Hotel Kyiv (22 Yaroslaviv Val Street, Kyiv)
Registration is closed!
The European Business Association is excited to invite you to the last meeting of the EBA Autumn Networking Season!
We invite you to take advantage of the networking opportunities to build connections and heighten your business’ profile. We invite a charismatic moderator Olga Nesterenko to host the event and guide the discussion. Together with Olga we will talk about selfmarketing to figure out how to use marketing tools and hacks for promoting yourself as a brand.
Speaker – Olga Nesterenko, managing partner at the NEBO marketing agency, a brand strategist, winner of the Effie Grand Prix, engaged in the creation and development of brands, experience in Ukraine, Russia and the USA, graduation from Miami Ad School, the first in Ukraine introduced Roger Hatchuel Academy as part of Cannes Lions.
Come to enjoy the evening on 25 November in the stylish Radisson Blue Hotel.
Several simple rules:
- We invite only one employee from each member-company;
- We would like to meet more new people, that is why we expect to see the same participants only once within 2 months;
- Please don’t forget to bring extra business cards with you (about 100 cards);
Kindly note that prior registration is required (open till 12:00,24 November). Only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes.
We look forward to seeing you very soon at our event!