COVID-19: Business vs Force Majeure
- Date: 23/03/2020
- Language: Ukrainian\English (without translation)
- Time: 16:00 - 17:30
- Place:This live meeting will be streamed via Zoom.us
Registration is closed!
Now Ukraine is facing one of the greatest challenges affecting the well-established business processes and operations, work of companies and institutions, and just everyday life of millions of people.
This global challenge requires local responses. To find possible solutions and exchange experience we will gather the EBA Board members for an online discussion COVID-19: Business vs Force Majeure.
This live meeting is scheduled for 23 of March at 16:00 and will be streamed via Zoom.us. Link to the live stream will be provided after Registration.
- Tomas Fiala, CEO, Dragon Capital;
- Tiberiu Dima, CEO, BASF;
- Oleksandr Pysaruk, СЕО, Raiffeisen Bank Aval;
- Olena Voloshyna, Head of International Finance Corporation (IFC) Operations in Ukraine;
- Maciej Tomasz Zielinski, CEO, Siemens Ukraine;
- Saida Djarbolova, Country Head of ING Bank Ukraine;
- Vladyslav Rashkovan, Alternate Executive Director of International Monetary Fund (IMF).
Moderator — Anna Derevyanko, Executive Director of European Business Association.
Top CEOs and business leaders will share their outlook on the situation with COVID-19 and discuss:
- Its impact on business – lessons and consequences;
- Changes in the operational activities in different businesses;
- Actions needed to mitigate risks for the business and protect your company and employees.
Please note, that registration is required and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes. The number of attendees is limited, we may allow the registration of only two employees of any EBA member-company for this event. Registration will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis and may close before the deadline (23 March 12:00).
Looking forward to meeting you at our online discussion!