EDIN changes the terms of tariffs and services
EDI provider EDIN follows modern trends and follows the practices of international companies such as Google, Amazon, Orange, Verizon Wireless, and changes the model of interaction with customers. From now on, users have the opportunity to quickly connect to the platform, independently select the required tariff and connect the necessary services in the Personal Account, manage their own balance.
The only online platform includes all the functionality for exchanging electronic documents for any process (EDI-deliveries, legally significant documents, etc.). The platform provides more opportunities for process automation through the use of additional services (solutions), such as:
- E-Specification (EDIN-Price) – a solution for quick coordination of purchase prices between the supplier and the network. Thanks to the E-Specification service, in addition to negotiating purchase prices, it is possible to agree on a change in the share price, agree on the percentage of compensation for the network share, send a commercial offer with new products to the network and agree on product inclusion in the range.
- E-Certificates (EDIN-Certificate) – a unique e-solution that allows you to store and exchange quality documents for goods (quality certificates, quality conclusions, laboratory conclusions, declarations, etc.). The service reduces the cost of storing, printing and exchanging paper documents
- E-TTN (EDIN-eTTN) – e-solution to fully support the process of cargo transportation with e-documents, such as “Application for transportation”, “e-TTN” and others. The decision allows almost completely (subject to current legislation) to abandon the paper in the process of transportation.
- E-Tender (EDIN-Tender) – E-platform for conducting and participating in tenders, auctions and online auctions. Participate in tenders of the largest national and international companies in EDIN-TENDER.
How to connect to the platform
- In the Personal account the User can manage his own Balance (replenish, select and connect services, change the tariff, etc.)
- In order to pay for the selected services and tariffs, it is necessary to replenish the Balance in advance.
After replenishing the Balance by a sufficient amount, the selected services and tariffs are automatically activated – the User can start working on the platform
WHAT HAS CHANGED
Offer – a proposal for the conclusion of an agreement, which sets out the essential terms of the Agreement. Acceptance of the offer (approval) by the user means the conclusion between the parties of the offered contract on the conditions stipulated in the offer.
Acceptance – full, unconditional, unconditional acceptance by the User of the terms of the Agreement, made by paying for access to the Software products on the terms specified in the Agreement and / or by marking the acceptance of the Agreement by means of the Software Products. The parties confirm that marking the acceptance of the Agreement by means of the Software products certifies the fact of concluding the Agreement in writing with the use of information and telecommunication systems in accordance with Part 2 of Art. 639 of the Civil Code of Ukraine. By Accepting the Offer, the User agrees to all the terms of the Agreement.
The Public Offer protects all participants of the Agreement, regulates the relations between the contractors. The presence of a public offer allows you to read the terms of service in advance.
By accepting the terms of the Offer, the user can immediately start working in the Personal Account, without long-term contracts.
In the Personal Account, the user has the opportunity to choose any of the existing EDIN services with the required pricing, manage their own Balance, establish relationships with their counterparties, perform platform settings, manage users and access level, interact with the provider.
Balance = Personal account – a personal account of the User in the Personal Account, which reflects the receipt of payments from the User and the expenditure of these funds to pay for access to the Software products under the Agreement. The personal account is the only source of information on the amount of used and paid functionality (services) of the Software products during billing and dispute resolution.
How tariffs are formed
For the convenience of users, in the Personal account it is possible to choose separate tariffs for Deliveries (EDI-documents), UZD-operations (exchange of legally significant documents), and services (EDIN-PRICE, EDIN-DISTRIBUTION, EDIN-CERTIFICATE, ETTN), integration solutions .
Tariffs for EDI supplies
EDI-delivery is a chain of documents without the use of CEP (qualified electronic signature), which is necessary for the delivery of goods from supplier to buyer (network, distributor, end customer).
The cost of the Supply tariff package is formed only from the number of orders sent to the supplier (ORDER).
All return documents (ORDRSP, DESADV, RECADV, RETANN, RETINS, PRICAT, IFTMBC, IFTMIN) are not charged and are sent to the customer without limit.
Tariffs for UZD operations
The cost of the UZD tariff package is formed from the number of transactions. 1 SCR operation may include:
- sending a document from the CEP;
- signing in response;
- obtaining a signed document, including a signed one in response;
- refusal to sign;
- cancellation of the signed document.
The connection of any of the tariffs does not depend on the use of the other. The user has the opportunity to choose the list of solutions that he needs to work on the platform.
In accordance with the strategy of the company ATS (tm EDIN), we began active development of a new service – “Personal Cabinet”.
The purpose of the service: “Automation of client-provider interaction, which will increase communication efficiency, optimize business processes of client-provider interaction, speed up client processing, provide maximum autonomy to the client in platform settings, connection of its contractors.”
The personal account will consist of 3 sections:
- Account – everything related to the interaction between the client and the provider
- Settings – everything that can be attributed to the settings of the platform
- Counterparties – everything related to the client’s interaction with their counterparties.
We have now launched the first Account section. The following subsections are implemented in the section:
– Balance – personal account management, selection and change of tariff package. The unit is available in case of connection to the new tariff model.
– Documents – receiving, signing documents from the provider (acts, invoices, contracts, etc.)