EBA Special Project in Dnipro: Meet the Candidate Andriy Sadovyi
In the evening of February 25, a first meeting of EBA Dnipro Office with Mr. Andriy Sadovyi was held in the framework of EBA special project of meetings with the candidates to President of Ukraine.
Mr. Sadovyi told the representatives of the Dnipro business community about his plans for the post of President of Ukraine in case of his election and answered the questions.
Here are some points of Mr. Sadovyi’s speech:
- When I come to Dnipro, the first thing that hits me in the eye is the airport. If there is an airport, there is a city. No airport – no city. The idea to build a new airport in 40 km, in my opinion, is not entirely realistic. We should either have a powerful lot of money or put off this idea for a very long time.
- How to overcome corruption? If the official cannot prove the honest origin of his property, then this property should be confiscated. This applies to officials, judges, prosecutors. Why has this norm not been applied in Ukraine in recent years? There is no political will. But I have it.
- Parliamentary-presidential form of government is successful in many countries of the world. I support this form.
- The country that develops educational system as a priopity is a country of the future. Business should order the education.
- If you have the support of the Ukrainian people, you can do everything. And to win this support you have to show your own personal example.
- What can be cooler for any manager than building a successful country? You will be proud of this all your life. This is the goal for me!
We thank Mr. Sadovyi for open dialogue.