EBA Kharkiv Meetup: How to Systemize Your Business
According to the statistics, about 99% of small and medium-sized Ukrainian enterprises cease to exist 15 years after their founding. Among the ill-fated mistakes of domestic business: instant financial gratification, lack of business systematization and sound strategic thinking as well as non-existent long-term planning and goals, etc.
June 18, 2020, representatives of EBA Kharkiv gathered to discuss with Alexei Gagarinov (Principal of FSS Consulting Company) the different ways and tools of the business systematization approach.
Mr. Gagarinov’s Systematization Principles approach included some of the following remarks:
- Owning a business is a full-time job
- Systematization begins with the owner and managers
- Continuous self-improvement and learning is not a choice but a Responsibility
- There are no “irrelevant” steps in the cycle of the business system. Everything matters
- You need to become an expert in the field of systems management
The components of the business system, stages and algorithm of systematization, the system of regulations and tools required and needed by business owners and managers were discussed.
“The main thing is to decide why you need systematization. This process is long, tedious, laborious and continuous. But having built a system business once, it will remain forever,” said Alexei Gagarinov.
Thanks to the speaker for the valuable “Business Systematization” presentation!