EBA Dnipro PR & Marketing HUB: How to be in progress, reach one’s goals, and move on through life 100%
Coaching is about motivation, development, potential, tips, skills, knowledge. Its important elements are:
- Rapport-tweaking (adjusting to the pace of the interlocutor, temperament)
- Belief in the interlocutor
- Open questions
PR & Marketing HUB Speaker was Anna Verlos, Certified Trainer, Professional Coach, Social, Educational & Business Project Manager. The main topics of the evening:
- Everything is OK with everyone
- A person has all the resources
- There is a positive intention for each behavior
- People are constantly changing
- The person makes the best choice of the opportunities available to him
The participants accomplished the task to better understand one’s life and where to focus: to draw a circle, to divide into 4 parts, to write: “ME“, “Body”, “People”, “Activity”. Rate each sphere from 1 to 10. It is with this simple method that you can see where the gaps are now and think about how to fix it.
Three Communication Coaching Techniques:
- BUT– weuse in such cases: “I was not able to visit the event because I was ill → BUT I had a good rest.
- DON’T – minimizethe use of the “no\not” objection – the universe does not accept this part by saying “Don’t be sick!“, The universe does not hear “no” and accepts the opposite information.
- ERASING– In the case of negative thoughts: mentally “erase” them.
The speaker also promised to share the technique of getting out of the deadlock. When there are many problems and we cannot start solving them, we choose a priority. We solve one, and then every other case in turn. In general, there can be 5 to 9 goals at a time. On average, women have 3 – 5, men – 5 (7) – 9 goals at the same time.
We thank the speaker for inspiration and helpful insights. And thank to the event partner – Computer Academy The STEP and Oleksiy Kozhemyako personally.