EBA Dnipro PR & Marketing Hub: Survival Strategy VS Scaling Strategy
The season of meetings within the EBA Dnipro PR & Marketing Hub kicked off with the vibrant expert Anel Integrity, delving into the topic of building a business strategy.
Even the presence of a poor strategy is crucial, as it establishes a general vector and direction for business actions. It helps avoid chaos and focuses on specific goals. Moreover, such a strategy can be beneficial by providing opportunities to learn from mistakes and refine it over time. The main difference between a poor and a good strategy lies in their effectiveness and results. A successful strategy has clear goals, well-balanced steps and action plans, and takes into account variable factors and potential risks.
How to choose a strategy? The choice of strategy depends on various factors, so the key steps in choosing a strategy include:
- Analysis of the external environment (researching competitors, market trends, and variable factors).
- Internal analysis of the organization (resources, competencies, and business characteristics).
- Definition of strategic goals that meet the organization’s requirements and contribute to its development.
- Development of alternative strategies and evaluation of their effectiveness.
- Selection of the optimal strategy, considering all conditions and risks.
Awareness within the organization regarding a strategy change is the key to success. The more competitive in the market are those enterprises with established communication channels.
Aloyna Voznenko, the new head of EBA Dnipro PR & Marketing Hub, moderated this meeting. We congratulate her on her debut in this role, wish her success, and look forward to interesting topics full of insights! Stay tuned for our announcements!