EBA Dnipro FinTax Solutions: Income
The fourth meeting within the EBA Dnipro project, FinTax Solutions, took place. This webinar on the topic of “Income” was conducted in collaboration with the leaders and experts of the State Tax Service in the Dnipropetrovsk region, as well as the project partners – experts from AC Crowe Ukraine.
In the first part of the event, the representatives of the tax service addressed the following topics:
- Corporate income tax: the most common questions from taxpayers and the mistakes they make during declaration.
- Martial law: types of inspections. Actions of taxpayers after submitting an application for liquidation to the state registrar and after the decision to terminate the legal entity is adopted.
Yuriy Tsyhanok, а partner AC Crowe Ukraine, specializing in consulting services, a certified auditor, and a practicing accountant, shared valuable insights and practical advice on:
- Compiling accounting policies in enterprises.
- Discounting financial aid.
- Exchange rate differences and the most common risks in this area.
- Current judicial practices.