EBA Dnipro Coaching Teens Platform
And even the downpour did not interfere with the participants to come together to solve the most important tasks 😊
The second module of the project – passed! This time they were discussing different things:
- One’s strengths
- Motivation: types, secrets, how to motivate yourself
- Learned to set goals using the SMARTER methodology
What did they do? Lots of activities! Example:
- Teamwork: All participants took one long stick and, with only one finger, dropped it all together and laid it neatly on the floor. They did it from the first time! It looked like we have a great team! 😊
- If you had a lot of money, what would you do every day? Igor: 14 years old, favorite subjects: physics, mathematics – would become an actor; Nastya, 13, favorite subject: biology – would be happy to do charity; Masha, 12, favorite subject: history – she loves to read legal literature.
- Dreamed, carried forward, analyzed their ikigai.
- Formulated a success formula for choosing a profession: What do you want when choosing a profession? + What can you do? + What is in demand in the labor market?
To summarize, everyone answered the following questions: “What was valuable to you?”, “What were three the most important decisions today?”, “Make a note of it”. And ahead there are 5 Company Visits!