EBA Lviv. Entering EU markets: opportunities for Ukrainian business
‘How can we help?’ – that is how Hugues Mingarelli, the EU Ambassador to Ukraine started the meeting with representatives of small, medium and big business enterprises on 28 March at Citadel Inn hotel in Lviv. ‘Agreement on Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area (DCFTA) shall be implemented, the European market is open to Ukrainian businessman’ – said Mr. Mingarelli.
Oleg Synyutka, the Head of Lviv regional state administration, in turn, opening the event, thanked the EU Delegation to Ukraine for active stand and willingness to help Ukraine in developing economy using the knowledge and practice of the EU.
Organizers of the event also invited experts from various fields who shared their thoughts on the following:
- Opportunities and challenges of the Association Agreement for the Ukrainian socio-economic development,
- Advantages of Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area (DCFTA) for Ukrainian businessmen;
- European integration through economic reforms in Ukraine;
- the program «EU4Business» was presented, it aims at helping small and medium enterprises;
- peculiarities of foreign trade and effective export strategy,
and, in conclusion, Lviv businessmen who have experience in entering the EU market shared their success stories.