International Charitable Organisation “SOS Children’s Villages Ukraine” joins #GivingTuesdayNOW on 5th May
On May 5, #GivingTuesdayNOW – the day of good and help, will be held all over the world. This year it is also a global unification initiative in the fight against COVID-19.
SOS Children’s Villages Ukraine joins All-Ukrainian Day of Good Deeds and has prepared 3 good initiatives, which everyone invites to join:
• Free consultations from psychologists and social pedagogues of the organization for single mothers. To register for a consultation:
1) follow the link: https://sos-ukraine2.reservio.com/
2) choose counseling for single mothers as part of Giving Tuesday May 5, 2020
3) choose a specialist, convenient time and fill out the registration form
• Flashmob #one_by_one_together (Ukrainian – #поодинці_разом) – under this hashtag the organisation invites you to share your own help and mutual support stories on your Facebook pages. Stories about why it is important that there are people nearby who are ready to provide their friendly support in difficult times.
• A fundraising marathon for families in crisis, which are supported by the organization in Kyiv and Luhansk regions. Among them, families of elderly caregivers, large families (3 to 7 children), families with children with disabilities, families where parents or caregivers are on unexpected leave without wages paid. All of them especially need support now!
You can help vulnerable families right now: by sending a donation through the website https://sos-ukraine.org/covid-19/ or by sending an SMS with any word to the number 88070 (cost of 1 SMS – 10 UAH).
Join Giving Tuesday with SOS Children’s Villages Ukraine!
Join to good deeds 🙂
Details on fb-page: https://www.facebook.com/sos.cv.ua/