Business needs transformation or why pigeons are no postments already
The Ukrainian electronic document management provider EDIN offers solutions that not only improve the processes of companies, they change them. For example, sending a paper document to a counterparty takes 1 to 3 days, and the recipient can sign the e-document within seconds after clicking the send button.
What solutions does EDIN offer to companies and how do they differ from other e-providers’ offerings?
- EDI NETWORK is a state-of-the-art electronic document management platform that carries all the functionality of exchanging e-documents from EDI to legally relevant documents.
- EDIN-PRICE is an e-solution for rapid price matching between counterparties who exchange e-specifications
- EDIN-DISTRIBUTION – a comprehensive electronic solution that optimizes e-data interchange processes between manufacturers and their distributors based on EDI technologies
- EDIN-CERTIFICATE – a solution designed to store, process, search and share with partners access to e-certificates of quality for products
- ETTN is an e-solution for the rapid exchange of TTN electronically
- EDIN-DOCflow is a unique solution for sharing e-documents with a single flexible business platform that easily adapts to individual business processes
- EDIN-TENDER – an e-platform for holding tenders, tenders and auctions online
EDIN solutions are suitable for any business: manufacturing, logistics, suppliers of goods and services, banks, IT, agro, retail, construction, pharmaceuticals, automotive, telecom, real estate, etc.
Advantages of working with e-workflow:
- From 100 000 UAH the economic effect of EDO implementation
- Up to 80% cost savings on consumables
- 4.5 times reduction in late payment
- 14 to 1 days reduction in the processing time of the SWD
- Halve the time needed to process transactions
- Up to 70% optimization on manpower
- API integration with all 1C: Enterprise and BAS platforms, SAP, Microsoft and others.
- Signing documents using CEP, Token, MobileID, cloud signing
- 50+ types of electronic documents (Contract, Price, Order, Act, Account, Invoice, etc.)
EDIN e-Provider services are used by more than 5000 companies that send 30+ million electronic documents annually.
EDI provider EDIN is a leader in innovative electronic document management solutions. The introduction of EDIN services significantly simplifies the work between business entities and integrates them into one eco-system for fast data exchange.