Beyond COVID-19: Ukraine Legal Guide, 1st Edition – Available Online
Kyiv, Ukraine, 15 May 2020 — Baker McKenzie has the pleasure of announcing the publication of the first edition of Beyond COVID-19: Ukraine Legal Guide.
This guide provides answers to common questions that businesses are considering in these unprecedented and uncertain times caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The legal guide covers the most important legal aspects that affect businesses in Ukraine, including:
- Data protection
- Real estate
- Implications for limited liability companies
- Implications for joint stock companies
- Lending arrangements
- Security arrangements
- Currency control measures
- Antitrust and competition
- Intellectual property
- Work of state courts and arbitration tribunals
- Pharma and medical products
We would be happy to provide you with further information on any areas of Ukrainian law in which you may have a particular interest.