Aequo once again named among world’s top trademark firms in WTR 1000 2024
The World Trademark Review 1000 highly recommends Aequo in its 2024’s edition, as “a go-to firm for trademark services in Ukraine”.
According to the directory, Aequo boasts a range of talented attorneys who continue to attract patrons, due to their skill and expert knowledge of the Ukrainian IP market. “They provide excellent and timely advice, taking into account the clients’ legal and business interests and the general market,” researchers state.
- Tetiana Kudrytska, Partner and Co-head of IP at Aequo, is “an influential figure in the Ukrainian IP scene and is recognised for her stellar record as a litigator”. The edition emphasizes her decisive victory for Ukraine pharmaceutical giant Darnitsa before the Supreme Court.
- Nataliya Dryuk, Partner and Co-head of IP at Aequo, has been named a skilled litigator who efficiently solves complex trademark disputes. Her key clients include Forbes and Raiffeisen Bank International.
- New to the WTR 1000 for 2024 Iryna Serdyuk, Patent and Trademark Attorney, is an incredibly experienced professional who is known for her skill in managing complex IP projects. “Iryna works harmoniously with clientele, who appreciate her business-oriented approach to IP,” clients said.
WTR 1000 – the World’s Leading Trademark Professionals – a unique guide that identifies the top trademark professionals in key jurisdictions around the globe. The WTR 1000 focuses exclusively on trademark practice and has firmly established itself as the definitive ‘go-to’ resource for those seeking world-class legal trademark expertise.
About the firm
- Aequo is one of Ukraine’s top law firms serving industry leaders in transactional and dispute resolution matters. Aequo has been named Ukraine Law Firm of the Year at the Chambers Europe Awards 2022, the Most Innovative Law Firm of the Year in Ukraine by IFLR Europe Awards 2018, and one of the most innovative law firms in Europe according to the FT Innovative Lawyers 2015-2023.
- The firm has consistently demonstrated its ability to drive positive change while adhering to sustainable development goals. In 2023, Aequo was recognised for the “Best ESG Initiative” at The Lawyer European Awards and highly recommended for the outstanding work of its Dispute Resolution team. For several years in a row, the firm has been ranked in the top tiers by The Legal 500 and IFLR 1000, and its expertise has been recognised by such specialised directories as GAR 100, GCR 100, WTR 1000, IAM Patent 1000, World Tax and others.
For additional information please contact by e-mail: [email protected]