The EBA WUO Customs Committee final meeting took place on December 3, 2020, in which Levko Prokipchuk, Head of the Lviv Customs of the SFS of Ukraine in 2015-2019 took part as an invited guest.
The participants shared their views on the committee’s work results in 2020, the problems that arose during the year, and how they solved them. We should note that the key committee cases in 2020 were related to the following:
- unreasonable goods reinspections and delays in its customs clearance;
- the goods customs value control;
- general declaration of arrival implementation;
- AEO status implementation and business preparation for applications submission;
- queues at cargo terminals of checkpoints;
- the Association’s companies work on bills in the customs field.
- joint plans for 2021.
We thank everyone who joined the meeting.
Also, we want to express our gratitude to Igor Sokolovsky, the Customs Committee Chairman, and Levko Prokipchuk for the exciting discussion and for sharing their experience, Maryana Lutsyshyn – for moderation.
See you at the committee’s events in 2021!