Dnipro PR and Marketing HUB
The topic of internal and external communications has come to the forefront. We are faced with such a force majeure that no one has any experience with. And it is extremely important to get oriented quickly and build your communications in the face of new reality.
Olga Zenina, Head of EBA Dnipro PR & Marketing HUB, Head of BDO Ukraine International Relations and Business Events Unit, International Relations Coordinator, delivered the most up-to-date and structured information on crisis communications and shared best practices of her company.
Now, as never before, business needs to be as customer-centric as possible. The lower the purchasing power, the stronger the rivalry of goods and services for the client’s wallet. And after this crisis those who work competently and professionally – on the client, will survive.
- Be closer to people, support them. And when better times come, you will see their gratitude.
- Determine the purpose of your communication. After all, it can both mobilize help and cause negativity.
Top 8 Communication Steps for Any Business:
- Don’t be afraid to talk to the world.
- Customer safety and comfort topics are a top priority.
- Internal communications.
- Development of communication plan.
- Openness and transparency.
- View the already scheduled activities.
- New remote communication.
- An alternative and a look into the future.
BDO Best Practices:
- Mailing the President’s and Senior Partner’s appeals to all customers about the company’s work at those new conditions.
- New Business Instrument – COVID-19 Financial and Tax Measures https://is.gd/1hxv8y
- Transition of BDO Academy to online
- Transition of social networks of the company into the “press center” – the basic important information for clients
Also, Olga presented the audio book of Maksym Ilyakhov and Lyudmyla Saricheva “New Rules of Business Correspondence” to each participant of the online meeting.