Dnipro HR HUB
Over the last week, we have seen many examples and solutions how companies have taken the challenge, how they have transformed, implemented cutting-edge, and yet difficult decisions.
We met at the EBA HR HUB to discuss the pressing issues that HR managers first encountered, because perhaps the largest amount fell on them.
Yulia Chermazovich, EBA Dnipro HR HUB chair, HR director of ArcelorMittal Kryviy Rih was as a speaker and shared her experience on how her company has adapted to dramatically new working conditions.
ArcelorMittal Kryviy Rih employs about 10,000 employees. For example, the following measures have been taken:
- Partial transition to online office work
- Transportation staff to / from work organized
- Healthcare: masks provided, regular sanitation of the territory and more
- Changing the organization of staff nutrition
- Giving paid vacations
- Interaction and constant informing of employees
- Creating new channels for communication with employees
- Joining to struggling against COVID-19 in the city
- Organization of observation for patients with coronavirus in Kryvyi Rig, etc.
The participants also asked questions in the chat. Thank you Julia for sharing your experience!