18 Sayenko Kharenko’s lawyers are recognized by the Best Lawyers in Ukraine 2019
Best Lawyers, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession, has recognized Sayenko Kharenko as the “Law Firm of the Year” for expertise in the Banking and Finance. “Law Firm of the Year” awardsrecognize a single top firm for its work in a specific legal practice area (nationwide). Awards are determined based on a handful of factors including: lawyer ballot feedback, the firm’s coverage and scope in this practice area, and the firm’s reputation as an expert in this area.
For over ten years, Sayenko Kharenko has been featured consistently in the Best Lawyers lists for Ukraine as the top local firm, boasting one of the highest number of individuals recognised across the numerous practice areas. This year we were pleased to achieve an impressive 18 individual recognitions, across 18 practice areas, including a record number of newcomers to the rankings.
Best Lawyer recognized the following Sayenko Kharenko’s lawyers:
- Nazar Chernyavsky – Banking and Finance, Capital Markets, Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions, Project Finance and Development, Structured Finance, Tax
- Yuriy Draganchuk – Banking and Finance, Capital Markets
- Konstantin Gribov – Energy and Natural Resources
- Michael Kharenko – Banking and Finance, Capital Markets, Corporate Law, Litigation, Project Finance and Development, Structured Finance
- Svitlana Kheda – Labor and Employment
- Dmytro Korbut – Mergers and Acquisitions, Tax
- Anton Korobeynikov – Capital Markets
- Igor Lozenko – Banking and Finance, Capital Markets
- Vitaliy Odzhykovskyy – Tax
- Olexander Olshansky – Banking and Finance, Capital Markets
- Oleksandr Padalka – Advertising Law, Corporate Law, Intellectual Property, Labor and Employment, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Alina Plyushch – Mergers and Acquisitions
- Sergey Pogrebnoy – Litigation, Real Estate
- Vladimir Sayenko – Capital Markets, Competition / Antitrust, Corporate Governance & Compliance, Corporate Law, Litigation, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Olena Shcherbyna – Corporate Governance & Compliance, Corporate Law
- Tatyana Slipachuk – Arbitration and Mediation, International Arbitration, Trade
- Dmitry Taranyk – Competition / Antitrust, Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Volodymyr Yaremko – Arbitration and Mediation
Moreover, Sayenko Kharenko received more “Lawyer of the Year” titles than any other law firm in Ukraine. Four of our lawyers were recognized in the following practice areas:
- Nazar Chernyavsky – Banking and Finance
- Michael Kharenko – Project Finance and Development
- Vladimir Sayenko – Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Tatyana Slipachuk – International Arbitration
These accolades illustrate both the established expertise and up-and-coming talent within our firm.
Since Best Lawyers was founded in 1981, prominent lawyers – from presidents of the American Bar Association to general counsel of the largest corporations – have commented on the usefulness, thoroughness, and integrity of the peer-reviewed lists published by Best Lawyers.