“170 days to get ready: a new bankruptcy philosophy”, business breakfast by ADER HABER
June 11, 10:00, BARVY restaurant (3, Mechnikova Str.)
The Code of Ukraine on Bankruptcy Procedures will be put into force on October 21 this year, and at this point, every existing – and potential – participant of bankruptcy procedures should be familiar with a number of new rules radically changing the game.
How to prepare yourself and your business to the changing process conditions to preserve your assets and resources, and to receive maximum benefit from the bankruptcy procedures – learn during “170 days to get ready: the new bankruptcy philosophy”, business breakfast by ADER HABER.
✔ Oleksandr Udovychenko, Counsel at ADER HABER, Attorney, Ph.D., former judge of the Higher Economic Court of Ukraine, expert in bankruptcy and financial restructuring with 27 years’ experience, 19 of which as a judge
✔ Maryna Tomash, Counsel, Head of Tax Consulting and Accounting Services at ADER HABER
✔ Volodymyr Polishchuk, judge of the Higher Economic Court of Ukraine, expert with 28 years’ experience, 18 of which as a judge
Topics for discussion:
1) Risks of opening the bankruptcy case under the Code of Ukraine on Bankruptcy Procedures:
- for the debtor
- for the creditor
- for the property guarantor of the debtor
2) “Special legal regime” for the participants of bankruptcy procedures:
- peculiarities of calculation and collection of taxes in bankruptcy procedures
- procedural peculiarities of the order of dispute resolution with the participation of the debtors
- peculiarities of the debtor’s property sale in bankruptcy procedures
3) General description of the bankruptcy (renewal of solvency) of an individual under the Code of Ukraine on Bankruptcy Procedures
Necessary information to learn before entering into bankruptcy under the new rules and to get a favorable result upon its completion will be presented on June 11 in BARVY restaurant.
We invite CEOs, heads of legal departments, heads of problem debts and bankruptcy departments, arbitration managers.
Register for the event at the following link: http://bit.ly/AH170
Contact us to confirm your participation: Margaret, +38 098 068 28 52, email@example.com