Twelve key practices of Baker McKenzie highly ranked by Chambers Europe 2019
Kyiv, Ukraine, 11 March 2019 — Baker McKenzie’s Kyiv office has been highly recognized by the Chambers Europe 2019 Guide, released in March 2019.
Twelve key practices of the Firm’s Ukrainian office — Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Competition/Antitrust, Corporate/M&A, Dispute Resolution: Domestic & International, Employment, Energy & Natural Resources, Intellectual Property, Real Estate, Restructuring/Insolvency: Litigation, and Tax — are listed in the top bands of the Guide.
In addition, 10 lawyers including all heads of practices are top-ranked and received high recommendations from the Chambers Europe 2019 Guide:
- Serhiy Chorny in Banking and Finance, Capital Markets and Restructuring/Insolvency;
- Serhiy Piontkovsky in Real Estate, Energy & Natural Resources;
- Viacheslav Yakymchuk in Corporate/M&A;
- Hennadiy Voytsitskyi in Tax;
- Ruslan Drobyazko in Intellectual Property;
- Lina Nemchenko in Real Estate;
- Ihor Olekhov in Banking & Finance;
- Oksana Simonova in Competition/Antitrust;
- Olha Demianiuk in Corporate/M&A;
- Mariana Marchuk in Employment.
About Chambers Europe
Chambers Europe is a leading international legal guide, which now covers 53 jurisdictions throughout Europe. The Guide ranks both lawyers and law firms based on in-depth, unbiased research, including information submitted by law firms and interviews with lawyers and clients.
About Baker McKenzie
Baker McKenzie helps clients overcome the challenges of competing in the global economy. We solve complex legal problems across borders and practice areas. Our unique culture, developed over 65 years, enables our 13,000 people to understand local markets and navigate multiple jurisdictions, working together as trusted colleagues and friends to instil confidence in our clients. (www.bakermckenzie.com)