Ukraine’s recovery strategies: Comprehensive guide for investors from BDO in Ukraine
BDO in Ukraine experts have drafted an updated version of the guide for investors (7th edition) on finding new ways to rebuild Ukraine
On the eve of the New Year, we have prepared updated information on Ukraine’s recovery strategies and presented it in the 7th edition of the Investor Guide.
Please note the updated version of the guide: easier navigation, increased user friendliness, the ability to download a PDF version or view the guide’s webpage. This will make it easier to find information on Ukraine’s recovery more quickly.
Here are the key updates to the Investor Guide, 7th Edition:
1) Electronic systems for faster interaction between the state and residents.
- DREAM platform: This is a digital ecosystem for managing recovery projects. It integrates data from government sources and local communities, enabling effective collaboration and prioritisation of projects based on socio-economic impact.
- The sole state electronic system in the construction industry (e-construction) in Ukraine: The system is focused on organising and ensuring transparency of the construction process to combat corruption.
- Electronic service of e-recovery: This service helps people, whose homes have been damaged as a result of the war. It provides financial support for repairs and reconstruction.
2) Updated information on partner countries that are financially supporting Ukraine’s recovery.
3) Compensation to employers for hiring unemployed people and creating new jobs in Ukraine. In 2023, the Government of Ukraine adopted regulations that provide for compensation to employers for hiring registered unemployed persons. This includes compensation of the unified social tax, 50% of actual labour costs, compensation for small businesses and additional support for hiring young people, people with disabilities, combatants and internally displaced persons.
Here is the full information on guide for investors and some useful material for you.
If you have any additional questions or need advice, please contact our experts