Game of Codes: Custom Dev vs Low-Code / No-Code
Low-Code / No-Code or Custom Dev? Citizen developer or conventional developer? Fast time-to-market or freedom of choice? And finally, operational cost or project cost?
Join our ‘Game of Codes’ online show to discover processes, tools, and real-life cases and learn how to make the right choice to apply just the right approach that caters exactly to your needs!
This live battle of expert minds is brought to you by Infopulse – an IT Service provider with more than 3 decades in the business! Don’t miss the date: October 12th, 3:00 PM (GMT+2)!
What you’ll learn:
- Pros and cons of the two rivaling approaches to software business solutions
- Real-life cases of Custom Dev and Low-Code / No-Code implementations
- Decision-making roadmap of choosing Custom Dev or Low- Code / No-Code
- [EXCLUSIVE] Tailor-made working tool by Infopulse to analyze your individual project and match it to the most effective one from the two approaches
- Q&A: ask everything you wanted to know, but hesitated to ask about Software Dev
Who will be taking sides:
Custom Dev – Kate Rystsova, Head of Tech Pre-Sales in the Netherlands
During her 13+ years in IT, Kate has seen it all: from the beginnings of QA to Business Analysis, and to the marriage of business and programming as a Head of Software Dev Pre-Sales. She believes that tailored Custom Dev is far from extinction and in the right hands, it’s an enabler of smart digitalization.
Low-Code / No-Code – Anton Vitiaz, Power Apps Solution Architect
He wrote his first program using Pascal at the age of 15 and has been obsessed with how IT could make our lives smarter since then. He sees Low-Code / No-Code as the next step in the programming evolution, a step toward efficiency and rapid time-to-market for everyone.
See how the two philosophies collide as Kate and Anton put their brilliance to the test in the debate that teases the minds of those who provide IT Services and those who use them.
See you on October 12th, 3:00 PM (GMT+2)!