Dnipro Marketing & Communications
It is always interesting to open the curtain and see what is waiting for us in the future, especially on the New Year ’s Eve. And yesterday, December 18, at a meeting of the EBA Dnipro Marketing and Communications Committee, we succeeded! In the framework of our meeting in the format of open discussion, the participants talked with Olga Zenina, the chairman of the committee, trends in marketing communications in 2019. Ready to share some of them with you:
- the main tendency in marketing remains the focus on the individual customer;
- the second trend is SMM’s own strengths and the denial of copywriter services, as more consumer confidence is enjoyed by the live stories of the company’s employees and existing customers than the flawless custom-made texts;
- Social Marketing – the companies are increasingly beginning to focus on global societal challenges such as gender and racial inequality, ecology, and others;
- different perceptions of the generations X, Y and Z, and what should be emphasized for each of these groups;
- video-marketing as a new trend in 2019, which according to experts’ forecasts will dominate in the near future among the channels for promoting products and services in the markets.
At the end of the meeting, special prizes from the publishing house Balance Business Books and BDO Ukraine were won by Yulia Gubka, Head of the Figaro Catering branch in the Dnipro, and Vladislava Sakun, a manager of Oscar company.
We thank all the participants for the active discussion and good mood, and the speaker Olga Zenina for interesting and up-to-date material. For hospitality and organizational support, we thank our regular partners at the Parle Conference Center and the Ukrainian Coffee Company.
See all of you in the new year!