We would like to invite you to EBA HR (ad-hoc) committee meeting planned for Tuesday, 12 March, from 10:00 till 12:00, office EBA.
The topic of the meeting: Obtaining immigration documents for foreigners electronically: myth or reality?
Main questions to be discussed:
- Obtaining a work permit by mail – is it possible?
- What are the differences between C and D visas if both work for multiple entry and last 90 days?
- How many times is it necessary to visit the Migration Service to obtain a temporary residence permit?
- Is it necessary for a foreigner to appear in the tax service in order to obtaining an ID code?
- Registration and other fears of the landlords
- Is it necessary to have a A4 sheet with registration and why?
- Has it become easier with an ID card?
Rules of registration: Online registration is obligatory.
We are waiting for you!