EBA General Meeting with Maxym Nefodov, Head of the State Customs Service of Ukraine
- Date: 16/03/2020
- Language: Ukrainian (if you need translation, please, let us know)
- Time: 12:00 - 13:30
- Registration startsat 11:30
EBA office (1A Andriivskyi Uzviz, Kyiv)
The European Business Association is pleased to invite you to the upcoming General Meeting with Maxym Nefodov, Head of the State Customs Service of Ukraine.
This event is scheduled for 16 March, 12:00 and will be held at the EBA office.
At the meeting, we plan to discuss the key changes in the customs regulation and their impact on the business activity in Ukraine.
Key issues to discuss:
- Implementation of risk criteria as the indicative prices during the customs clearance;
- Reduction of sectoral plans on non-tariff regulation of non-food products. The application of national accordance mark;
- Certificates EUR.1 and the requirements regarding the depository of certificates;
- Financial guarantees. Providing the guarantor status and maintenance of guarantor’s register;
- Application of Pan-Euro-Med Convention to Georgia, Israel, and EFTA countries;
- Obtaining the AEO status: terms and conditions;
- Status of the draft law on the criminalization of the responsibility for export/import of goods with the violation of customs rules;
- Cancellation of paper forms of certifications on the state registration of pesticides and agrochemicals.
Please note, that registration is required and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes. The number of attendees is limited, we may allow the registration of only two employees of any EBA member-company for this event. Registration will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis and may close before the deadline (13 March 16:00).
We look forward to seeing you soon.