EBA-Asters Legal Development Programme (EBA-Asters Legal School). Module 2. NABU Work: the Role of Anti-Corruption Institutions in Eradicating Schemes that Impede Honest Business
- Date: 22/10/2019
- Language: Ukrainian/Russian
- Time: 18:30 - 20:00
- Fee:free of charge for EBA members
BC Leonardo, 19/21 Bogdana Khmelnytskoho Str., Asters Offiece, 14th floor
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with Asters Law Firm invite you to join the EBA-Asters Legal Development Programme (EBA-Asters Legal School). Module 2. NABU Work: the Role of Anti-Corruption Institutions in Eradicating Schemes that Impede Honest Business.
Speaker: Ivan Smely, Senior Detective – Head of the Fifth Department of Detectives of the Third Division of Detectives of the NABU Detective Unit.
Partner: Asters Law Firm
- Legal practitioners
- In-house (company) lawyers and managers who would like to improve their legal awareness or further enhance their legal knowledge
- Everybody, who is eager to broaden and deepen the skills and professional qualifications in law
Topics under discussion:
- Company’s response to requests for investigations regarding the submission of documents
- Specificity of investigative actions by NABU detectives
- Probable risks of participation of companies in state tenders
- Behavior of the company in case of unlawful gain
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.