Development Programme on English Skills for Marketing and PR
- Status:We are working on the next season
About the Programme
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with UNIVERSE CENTRE LLC is launching a Development Programme on English Skills for Marketing and PR which will be held in the format of workshops once a week.
The course is designed for Intermediate and above English learners, who are interested in relevant to Marketing and PR topics and need to communicate both confidently and effectively in English. This intensive special course will help you prepare to work internationally. There is particular emphasis on the relevant vocabulary and speaking skills needed to work efficiently in English. You will have a chance to improve your English, get more confident in speaking and share your experience with your group mates.
It’s an intensive course of ten 90-minute classes covering 9 topics with many useful practical situations where students will have a lot of business like role plays.
Having successfully finished the Programme, you will receive certificate of completion.
Those who wants to improve his/her English skills for solving business-tasks and get additional practice (the required level of English is intermediate and higher)
MODULE 1 – March 14, 2018
• Self-marketing as the first step in the marketing route.
• «All about people» effect.
• Service economy vs experience economy.
MODULE 2 – March 21, 2018
• Presenting your public face.
• Public relations, media relations, communication.
MODULE 3 – March 28, 2018
• Marketing storytelling or how to convey an idea.
MODULE 4 – April 04, 2018
• Creative marketing.
MODULE 5 – April 11, 2018
• Helicopter view: planning and strategy.
• The four Ps.
• Implementing profitable service strategies.
MODULE 6 – April 18, 2018
• Branding: weak and strong points.
• Launching new products.
MODULE 7– April 25, 2018
• Millennials under microscope: what they buy; how they pay; what they want.
• The market of future.
MODULE 8 – May 16, 2018
• Digital marketing.
• Social media marketing.
MODULE 9 – May 23, 2018
• Attracting a client.
• Managing the customer Interface.
• Complaint handling and service recovery.
• Striving for service leadership.
MODULE 10 – May 30, 2018
• Final assessment.