Development Programme on Administrative Skills for Smart Business
- Status:We are working on the next season
About the Programme
Modern life presupposes a rapidly changing business environment where the proper and reliable administration of business processes becomes really important as well as professional staff adaptation to these changes since the employees of the companies need to be prepared for challenges related to globalization, technological innovations, changes in working methods and styles. In this regard, the success of each company depends not only on a well-established corporate culture, but also on the staff who successfully manages and implements administrative skills, is able to plan their work efficiently, organize their work properly and find extraordinary solutions to any problem.
Taking into consideration the importance of the administrative skills in the company’s life it is important to have all necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to make business more effective and rational. Aimed at achieving this goal Management Development Centre team is launching a renewed Development Programme on Administrative Skills for Smart Business which provides participants with the necessary intellectual stimulus, leads to qualitative activity standards and professional recognition, teaches to act, taking into account high ethical standards and enhances personal and company’s efficiency. Having successfully finished the development programme, the participants will receive certificate of completion.
DURING THE MODULES YOU WILL
- Understand the importance of administrative skills in a company
- Gain new and improve existing knowledge and skills in effective communication, business etiquette, planning and managing, time-management, EQ
- Upgrade the level of business communication
- Increase own and company’s effectiveness
- Deepen your knowledge in travel-management
- Personal Assistants
- Company secretaries
- Administrative managers
- Heads of administrative/HR departments
- Middle Managers
- Business owners
MODULE 1: Planning a Working Day – 20 January, 2020
Trainer: Julia Boyko, senior business coach of BogushTime.
- The reasons for the lack of time for all daily tasks
- The main constituents of an effective planning system
- How to make a task plan for the day correctly and fulfil it
- How to sum up the results of the day correctly
- How to analyze mistakes correctly
- How to plan a new day for optimal productivity
- How to cope with force majeure and multitasking
You will learn how to plan your day efficiently, optimize your work, cope with distractions and fulfill the plan for all daily tasks.
MODULE 2: Business Etiquette – 22 January, 2020
Trainer: Ganna Chaplygina, behavior modeling consultant. Author of articles for “Ukrayinska Pravda. Zhyttia” and «Osvitoria” editions. She had five-year experience of business communication with politicians while working for “Ukrayinska Pravda” edition and worked more than four years in television as a reality show director.
- Goals and targets of self-presentation in the business context
- Verbal and nonverbal tools of communication
- Preparing a meeting: digital etiquette
- Welcoming quests: creating best visitor experience
- Dos and don’ts of meeting etiquette
- Organizing catering and servicing during meetings and negotiations
- Dealing with unexpected behavior problems in the business context
MODULE 3: Cross-cultural differences in modern international business interactions. Business negotiation etiquette – 27 January, 2020 (17:00 – 20:00)
Trainer: Farid Safarov,diplomat, lecturer of international law, etiquette, protocol, civil servant, head of expert group on digital infrastructure on transport, in past founder and the executive director of Moresise Bank (in December 2015, this bank was among top 100 of the financial and technological start-ups in Europe and in TOP- 17 of the most perspective Fintech companies of Central and Eastern Europe), is a member of the Ukrainian Debate Federation, a finalist of the International Oxford Debate Tournament, a finalist of the National Round of the International Juridical Competition in law of the World Trade Organization (WTO).
- Essential rules of negotiation
- Types and functions of the negotiations
- Business сommunication: in person, in print, online
- Business meeting and negotiation etiquette
- The influence of national culture on negotiating style
- Business communication with representatives of European countries
- Business negotiating with representatives of Asian countries (Japan, China)
- Business negotiating with representatives of Muslim countries
- Business negotiating with representatives of the countries of North and South America
MODULE 4: The role of EQ for effective relations in business – 29 January, 2020
Trainers: Iryna Glushchenkova, Certified business trainer, author of variety of educational programmes in English, Ukrainian and Russian
Svitlana Savchuk, сertified business trainer
- The EQ model. IQ vs EQ. EQ in business
- EQ in managing contatcts and relations. What is the pay off for those who have a high level of development of social awareness: in management, negotiations, relations
- Competences of self-awareness and self-control. The development of emotional stability: what does it start from?
- Team culture: resonance and disonance.
MODULE 5: Documents, Meetings& Events Organization – 3 February, 2020
Trainer: Iryna Muraviova, Executive Assistant to General Director, Miratech, has over 13 years of experience in business administration and event management, holds a Master Degree in applied mathematics and a graduate of PMD program “Operation Efficiency” of International Management Institute in Kyiv
- Document management. What is important to know when working with official documents. How to organize information storage
- Business correspondence. How to avoid mistakes
- Organization of meetings. How to make a meeting more effective
- Event management. Where to start and what to pay attention
- Travel arrangement. Planning and some lifehacks how to optimize a budget
MODULE 6: Travel Management: What You Need to Know – 5 February, 2020
Trainers: Bogdan Lysenko, Chief Operating Officer (COO), BCD Travel Ukraine
Yevgeniya Kirichek, Deputy GM Sabre Ukraine responsible for business and technology solutions development on the Ukrainian market, expert in travel industry with more than 10 years’ experience in airline, TMC, GDS businesses.
- Current trends in business travel:
- corporate travel management;
- On-line booking tool (Self booking tool);
- specific features of the use of low-cost airlines in business trips;
- Business travel life hacks and efficient process management.
- Business trips and event organization – real cases and “feiles”.
- Pricing principles and peculiarities of dynamic pricing for travel services (hotels, airlines ..), examples and analytics