Right now, every member of society in Ukraine goes through cyclical stages of fear, rejection, and activity. How to maintain self-control, begin to clearly analyze the situation without losing balance and self-motivation? During the online-lecture we will talk about it and find answers to your questions.
EBA Management Development Center together with Nataliia Baikalova invite you to take part in the Online-Lecture: Features of Personnel Management in the Situation of Social Threats.
This lecture is scheduled for April 2 at 11:00 and will be available on Zoom.us. A link to the online meeting will be provided to the registered participants the day before the event.
Speaker: Nataliia Baikalova, business trainer, psychologist with 12 years of practical experience, consultant on the prevention of emotional burnout.
Target audience: big business owners, CEOs, department heads, HR managers.
Topics under discussion:
- How can panic affect performance quality?
- How can a manager help their employees move from anxiety to a stage of constructive fear? Management container skills.
- What social deficits are currently scarce and how can they be replenished in remote management? Recognition, involvement, confidence, status, independence – what is up-to-date and what to consider?
- How to manage motivation in remote work?
- What control tools should be used during remote work?
- The basics of psychohygiene for managers.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.