Online-Training: Supply Chain. KPI’s & Business Effectiveness. Module_2
- Date: 22/05/2020
- Time: 14:00 - 17:30
- Fee for EBA members:5000 UAH
- Early Registration for EBA members:4500 UAH till 24th March
“It’s not the organizations that are competing. It’s the supply chains that are competing.”
Wael Safwat, SCMAO
Supply chain is essentially the backbone of any business: a living ecosystem that ensures the smooth, efficient and consistent delivery of a product or service from a supplier to customer. And if your supply chain is inefficient, ineffective, or fragmented, it could seriously hinder your commercial prospects. Recent studies suggest that 79% of companies with high-performing supply chains earn a revenue growth greater than the average within their sector. However, despite the clear-cut value of developing an efficient supply chain, 40% of companies aren’t looking at supply chain performance metrics or automation to improve their processes.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Kseniia Valieva invite you to join the Online–Training: Supply Chain. KPI’s & Business Effectiveness.
This Online-Training is scheduled for 15th and 22nd May at 14:00-17:30 and will be streamed via Zoom.us. Link to the live stream will be provided the day before the event.
After participating in the training you will get:
- Approach of Supply Chain budgeting process;
- Tools how to calculate KPIs;
- Tools how to measure KPIs;
- OKR tools. Google best practices.
- Motivation tools.
Trainer: Ksenia Valieva, business trainer in logistics. More than 10 years of Supply Chain management and operations experience.
Target audience: Supply Chain Managers of all levels, warehouse and transport logistics managers, HR partners, and all functions that interact with Supply Chain.
Topics under discussion:
- How supply chain influences business results of the company.
- Budgeting process /tracking/optimization.
- Efficient KPI (Key Performance indicators) system.
- OKR (objective and key results).
- Motivation system and team management.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Registration” button below. Number of participants is limited. If you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.