Circular economy in action: the use of ash and slag materials in road construction
- Date: 26/05/2021
- Language: Ukrainian (without translation)
- Time: 10:00 - 12:00
The European Business Association is pleased to invite you to the roundtable «Circular economy in action: the use of ash and slag materials in road construction» – an expert discussion and presentation of unique research «The use of ash and slag in road construction. European experience and perspectives for Ukraine».
In the course of 2 hours, participants will have the opportunity to discuss the practice of ash and slag use in Ukraine and its perspective as materials in road construction and the stimulating role of the government.
The meeting is scheduled for 26 of May, at 10:00, and will be streamed via Zoom. The link to the live stream will be provided after the registration.
This exclusive expert event will bring major industry players in Ukraine together with senior officials from relevant authorities, as well as representatives of parliament and central executive bodies:
- Roman Abramovsky, Minister of environmental protection and natural resources
- Ruslan Strilets, Deputy Minister of environmental protection and natural resources
- Oleksandr Marikovsky, Deputy Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Environmental Policy and Nature Management
- Lesia Vasylenko, Head of the Subcommittee on Climate Change and Atmospheric Air Protection of Parliamentary Committee on Environmental Policy and Environmental Management
- Artem Bezugly, Director of M.P. Shulgin State Road Research Institute State Enterprise
- Maksym Nemchynov, Deputy Minister of energy
- Dmytro Zhyvytskiy, Deputy Minister of infrastructure
Circular economy development is one of the strategic ways, approved by the Concept of “green” energy transition of Ukraine by 2050. The ash and slag use stimulation is considered as a step to Ukraine’s participation in the European Green Deal.
Please note that prior registration is required, and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes.
We look forward to meeting you at our online discussion!