EBA Round Table “Market pricing on energy resources as part of Ukraine’s international obligations and energy security factor”
- Date: 13/12/2017 (WED)
- Language: Ukrainian (without translation into English)
- Time: 10:00 - 12:00
- Registration starts:at 9:30
EBA office (1A Andriyivsky Uzviz)
We cordially invite you to the Association’s event “Market pricing on energy resources as part of Ukraine’s international obligations and energy security factor” that will be held in the form of a dialogue between the Government and industry experts.
Our speakers and honoree guests:
- Igor Nasalyk, Minister of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine (tbc)
- Dmytro Vovk, Head of The National Commission, which performs state regulation in the energy sector and utilities
- Marina Petrov, Deputy Director in Ukraine of the European Bank For Reconstruction And Development
- Volodymyr Omelchenko, Director of the Energy programmes of Razumkov Centre
- Oleksii Dubovskyi, Head of the Exchange Committee of the Ukrainian Energy Exchange
- Goesta Ljungman, Resident Representative of the International Monetary Fund Office in Ukraine
- Olga Bielkova, Deputy Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Committee on Fuel and Energy Complex, Nuclear Policy and Nuclear Safety
- Lev Pidlisetskyy, Chairman of the Subcommittee on Electricity and Energy Transportation of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Committee on Fuel and Energy Complex, Nuclear Policy and Nuclear Safety
During the event it is planned to discuss:
1. Current import dependence and potential of the Ukrainian energy sector:
- Deficit’s growth of the of all energy resources in Ukraine and their import indicators in 2017
- Forecast of possible growth of imported energy resources in 2018
- Liberalization of markets and investing in own extraction as possible steps towards Ukraine’s energy independence
2. Pricing discrimination as a deterrent to the development of energy resources sector in Ukraine:
- Formation of energy prices in Ukraine in a significant volume of imports
- Requirements of international organizations on market pricing for energy
- Influence of market price on volumes of energy production in Ukraine and in the world
3. Role of market prices for energy as an element of attracting investments and increasing energy production:
- Factors influencing the investment attractiveness of Ukrainian energy
- Deregulation of pricing and investment
Please note that prior registration is required and only registered participants will be informed on any possible scheduling changes.
Please, kindly note, the number of participants is limited.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!