EBA Dialogue: Understanding the taxation of investment income for individuals
- Date: 11/11/2020
- Language: Ukrainian (without translation)
- Time: 11:00 - 12:30
The European Business Association is pleased to invite you to participate in the expert dialogue “Understanding the taxation of investment income for individuals”.
This online meeting is scheduled for 11 November, 11:00 and will be streamed via Zoom.
Link to the live stream will be provided after the registration.
During this dialogue, business and state representatives will exchange their views and comments on new changes to the Tax Code of Ukraine. At the meeting, we will also discuss in detail the new rules and their interpretation in the context of investment income taxation. A particular focus will be made on taxation peculiarities of income sourced outside Ukraine from transactions with investment assets, namely:
- Taxation of investment income, interest income, dividends, and other.
- Declaration of income and payment of taxes: terms, methods, and list of documents.
- Other issues of investment income taxation.
- Ihor Danilov, Deputy Head of the Department – Head of the Department of Taxation Methodology and Single Contribution Payment of the Single Contribution Administration Department, Methodology and Consideration of Taxpayers’ Appeals of the Tax Administration Department of the State Tax Service of Ukraine;
- Maryna Mashkovska , General Director of FREEDOM FINANCE UKRAINE. LLC;
- Tetyana Krynytska, Senior Manager, KPMG in Ukraine;
- Kateryna Denysova, Manager, Tax&Legal, Deloitte, Ukraine.
Please note that prior registration is required, and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes.
We look forward to meeting you at our online discussion.