Offline_EBA Talk with the First Lady: Leadership for Social Change
- Date: 02/06/2021
- Language: Ukrainian (if you need translation, please, let us know)
- Time: 11:00 - 12:30
- Registration starts:at 10:15
InterContinental Kyiv (2A Velyka Zhytomyrska Street, Kyiv)
The European Business Association is delighted to invite top managers to our special event with Olena Zelenska, the First Lady of Ukraine.
As a major public figure, the First Lady has exceptional opportunities to advocate for meaningful policies and shed a light on problems faced by the most vulnerable groups of society. To achieve greater impact in this domain, it is important to unite the efforts of the main stakeholders and consolidate the leadership across sectors. During the meeting, you can learn more about the First Lady’s socio-cultural initiatives to get involved in:
- Cultural diplomacy
- Barrier-free society
- Biarritz Partnership for gender equality
- School-feeding reform
Besides, Olena Zelenska will share her own experience of being in the role of a female leader with all its advantages and disadvantages, as well as her other personal commitments that lie beyond politics.
This meeting is scheduled for 2 June, 11:00, and will be held at InterContinental Kyiv (2A Velyka Zhytomyrska Street, Kyiv). Registration starts at 10:15.
- We are able to register only one person from each member company. Registration will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis and may close before the deadline (01 June 2021, 12:00).
- This invitation is personalized and cannot be passed to third parties
- Please don’t forget to bring your ID for passing security points.
Given the restrictive measures, there will be limitations on the number of participants to this offline event. Please note that prior registration is required, and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes.
For the security check, all participants must comply with sanitary rules, including social distancing, temperature screening, and mask-wearing. In case of non-compliance, we will have to refuse your visit.
We look forward to seeing you at the event!