Anticrisis Economics with EBA Odesa
- Date: 21/10/2020
- Language: russian
- Time: 16:00 - 18:00
- Topic:"Where can a business look for money?"
Online via Microsoft Teams
Let’s talk about:
- Review of current grant programs 2020 for Ukrainian entrepreneurs;
- Real opportunities for obtaining loans and non-repayable financial assistance (grants) to achieve your business goals;
- Fundraising strategy of the company. Is your organization ready to raise funds?
- Online consultations from financial experts as a tool for developing your business;
- EBRD programs and financing opportunities that the bank provides to businesses for development;
- A tool of classic bank lending;
- Types of working capital financing as a way to quickly close the gap and accelerate capital turnover;
- Documentary operations as a way to promote the development of foreign economic activity.
- Yulia Itygina, Project Coordinator of the EBRD SME Financing and Development Group;
- Stanislav Lyashenko, Chairman of the EBA Odesa Finance & Tax Committee, Head of the Central Branch of MTB Bank in Odesa;
- Julia Adamovich, independent grant expert, founder of Adamovich Marketing & Fundraising Agency.
Participation is free! Prior registration required!
We are waiting for your registations!