Representatives of the Tax Committee met to discuss the following issues:
- The brief report on the meeting with the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine with business associations that was held 16 October 2018
- Simplification of accounting reporting forms:
- Report on funds issued for travel or under the report;
- Sufficient package of documents for the procurement (contract, invoice, digital signature in the automated control system, for example, in the SAP system, which indicates the fact of the procurement).
- The discussion VAT obligations issue in order to impairment write-off leftovers, which are outdated or unsuitable for further sale
- The taxing rules for the prize vouchers, that are transferred from affiliate companies to dealers
- Can a company using a portable cash register (working on an accumulator) approve the optional keeping of the KORO under the internal regulations of the enterprise?
- The cancelation the item “ж” of section 1 of the CMU Resolution #100 “on average salary payment”, dated 8 February 1995, which regulates the calculating of average salary during the business trips.