Розмір літер 1x
Колір сайту
Міжрядковий інтервал
Міжсимвольний інтервал
Убудовані елементи (відео, карти тощо)


CENTRAVIS is a leading global supplier of high-quality decisions in seamless stainless steel tubes segment taking the 2nd place in CIS, the 4th place in EU and the 6th place in the world on sales volumes with total share of 3.8%.

Production facility of « CENTRAVIS PRODUCTION UKRAINE PJSC » (Nikopol, Dnepropetrovsk region, Ukraine) is one of the largest European specialized companies producing seamless stainless steel tubes and pipes and incorporating hot-extrusion and cold-drawing shops former part of Nikopol Yuzhnotrubny Plant (NYP), until 2000, the largest industrial complex producing seamless stainless steel tubes in former USSR.

CENTRAVIS product portfolio includes over 1000 tubes sizes among more than 100 corrosion and heat resistant steel grades in7 segments: general tubes; instrumentation tubes; boiler tubes; furnace tubes; hollow bars; heat exchanger tubes; nickel-based alloyed tubes according to GOST and TS.
Product range comprises more than 100 international standards including GOST and TS accepted in CIS and west standards such as ASTM, DIN, NF, UNI, etc.

CENTRAVIS supplies its products to all key world areas through branched network of sales offices in Russia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Germany, Switzerland, Italy and the USA as well as sales agents in other areas such as Brazil, Middle East, Korea, Australia and others. Sales geography comprises 70 countries. Advantageous geographical location coupled with a developed product range and Western business standards enabled CENTRAVIS to occupy a unique position in the world market of seamless stainless steel tubes. Almost 60% of products are sold to the EU while the remaining 40% – the CIS market, North America and the rest of the world.

For many years CENTRAVIS has been a leading supplier of seamless stainless steel tubes for nuclear power plants and thermal power plants in Russia and the CIS. Since the beginning of this year, the Company has signed several major contracts with Russian companies for steam generator tubes supply for nuclear power plant projects worldwide with a total value more than $ 30 million. Manufacturer co-operates with the European partners in this direction no less actively. CENTRAVIS supplied the products for such well-known nuclear projects as construction of nuclear power plant of 1,650 MW in Flamanville (France) and “Jules Horowitz” reactor project in another French city – Cadarache. The Company has also made a significant progress in supply of instrumentation tubes for well-known European car brands.

In addition to energy and automotive industries, CENTRAVIS products are widely used in aircraft and shipbuilding, chemical and petrochemical industry, mechanical engineering, automotive, oil and gas industries, non-ferrous metallurgy, food processing and other industries.

новини та статті

Зверніть увагу!
Наша місія - це колаборація компаній зі спільними цінностями.
Ми отримаємо Ваш запит і протягом двох робочих днів надішлемо його тому співробітнику компанії, для якого воно буде максимально корисним.
У Вашої компанії є 10 спроб на рік заочно познайомитися з іншими компаніями. Якщо Ви бажаєте збільшити цю кількість, будь ласка, зв’яжіться з нами.
Зверніть увагу, що відповідно до Кодексу Поведінки Асоціації на платформі Асоціації забороняється вчинення будь-яких узгоджених дій, що можуть обмежити конкуренцію між Членами Асоціації.
Пишіть нам у випадку додаткових питань і пропозицій.

Повідомити про помилку

Текст, який буде надіслано нашим редакторам: