The EWG terminal in Fényeslitke is a new opportunity to accelerate and increase the volume of exports of Ukrainian grain and vegetable oil
The EWG (East-West Gate) terminal in Fényeslitke is a new opportunity to accelerate and increase the volume of exports of Ukrainian grain and vegetable oil.
The EWG terminal, owned by Hungarian private individuals, has already started its operation. It is the most technically advanced terminal, capable of receiving the largest volumes of goods on the border of East and West, with a total area of 1,450,000 sq. meters.
Our website: www.eastwestil.com
The terminal is located in Fényeslitke, 20 kilometers from the Ukrainian-Hungarian border and is the end point of the broad gauge rail track. Also within the territory of EWG terminal there is a network of paralell narrow and broad gauge rail tracks, each are around 1 km long. The terminal can be reached from Chop-Záhony and Batevo-Eperjeske border crossings on the broad gauge. Our private railway company, the EWG Rail Plc., operates the terminal with its own locomotives on standard gauge and is the only private carrier that has an M62 diesel locomotive on broad gauge.
After receiving the necessary permits from the government of Ukraine, EWG Rail Plc. can transport the trains of the customers from Chop and Batevo stations directly to the EWG terminal with its own locomotives in the future.
The terminal can work on 3 trains at the same time and the intermodal cranes have a lifting capacity of 45 tons.
The goods are transported by EWG Rail Plc. to European destinations or they can be delivered from the terminal by trucks.
- The terminal has a license for transshipment, transportation and storage of chemical goods and liquified gas.
- With the intermodal cranes and mobile loaders, from 1000 to 1400 TEU containers per day can be loaded from broad gauge wagons to narrow gauge wagons.
- We can connect up to 200 refrigerator containers to the network at the same time and store them until shipment.
- We service up to 300 trucks per day
- Volume of transshipment of liquids at the terminal is 450 m3/hour (unrefined vegetable oil). Daily volume in 16 hours is 6000-7000 m3.
- Volumes of transshipment of bulk grain products – 1000 tons / hour. Daily volume in 16 hours is 10000-12000 m3 (wheat, corn, millet, soybeans, sunflower, etc.).
- There is a free area for storing 5000 loaded or empty TEU containers
- On the territory of the terminal there is a State Customs Office, and it is also possible to do all the necessary phytosanitary checks.
- The territory of the terminal is a customs free
- Customs procedures can be done by our own customs agency, the EWG Customs
- Our company offers a full range of services. You can order all services (including intermodal, storage, rail traction and customs clearance) in one place.
- Our colleagues can speak English, Ukrainian and Russian languages.
- If you are interested, please contact us at: [email protected].
East-West Intermodal Logistics Plc