Meet the New EBA Board Members
Thank you for joining us at the EBA Annual General Membership Meeting 2023! In these challenging times, community support is more crucial than ever. We have received valuable updates from our members, government agencies, and international partners, all committed to contributing to the success of Ukraine.
Traditionally, we have announced the results of the EBA Board election in the concluding part of the AGMM. We are grateful for your active involvement in selecting top leaders who will guide the EBA during the next years. Each candidate is highly deserving of leading the business community, and we extend our gratitude to everyone who participated in the election!
We are delighted to welcome the newly elected Board members:
We wish the winners further achievement and success in their new endeavors!
As leaders of the EBA activities in 2024–2025 they will appreciate the support of the acting Board members:
We were glad to welcome high-level officials and business leaders to our special event:
- Olivér Várhelyi, European Commissioner for Neighbourhood and Enlargement
- Olha Stefanishyna, Deputy Prime Minister for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration of Ukraine
- Mykhailo Fedorov, Deputy Prime Minister for Innovation, Education, Science and Technology Development – Minister of Digital Transformation of Ukraine
- Andrii Pyshnyi, Governor of the National Bank of Ukraine
- Serhii Marchenko, Ministry of Finance of Ukraine
- Oleksandr Kamyshin, Minister for Strategic Industries of Ukraine
- Rustem Umerov, Minister of Defense of Ukraine
- Mykola Solskyi, Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine
- Yurii Vaskov, Deputy Minister for Communities, Territories and Infrastructure Development of Ukraine
- Ivanna Klympush-Tsintsadze, Chairperson of the Committee of the Verkhovna Rada on Ukraine’s Integration into the European Union
- Oleh Bondarenko, Chairperson of the Committee of the Verkhovna Rada on Environmental Policy and Nature Management
- Andrii Gerus, Chairman of the Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on energy and housing and communal services
- Risto E. J. Penttilä, Policy expert, former member of the Finnish parliament, Secretary General of European Business Leaders’ Convention
- Pedro Serret Salvat, President and General Counsel, PPG EMEA
- Marco Settembri, Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer Zone Europe, Nestle
- Gunter Deuber, Managing Director, Head of Raiffeisen Research, Raiffeisen Bank International
- Tiberiu Dima, EBA President, Managing Director, BASF
- Inga Andreieva, General Manager, Mastercard Ukraine and Moldova
- Oleksandr Pysaruk, CEO, Raiffeisen Bank
- Bogdan Yarmolenko, GB4U President, Country Managing Partner, Ernst & Young
We also thank the auditing commission:
- Inna Novak, (Grant Thornton)
- Kateryna Manoylenko, GOLAW
- Volodymyr Sayenko, (Sayenko Kharenko)
Our special gratitude goes to the event partners:
Thank you for being a part of our gathering!
And thanks for being a part of the European Business Association —
you are the reason for everything we do!