Real Estate – Associate (2-3 years post qualified)
- Країна: Ukraine
- Регіон: Kyiv
- Компанiя: СіЕмЕс Камерон МакКенна Набарро Ольсванг Україна
- Галузь: Юристи, адвокати, нотаріуси
- Створено: 04.11.2019
About the role
Working as part of the leading Real Estate practice group which spans over multiple offices you will experience a wide range of Real Estate transactions, advising investors, developers and occupiers, as well as property related joint ventures, limited partnerships and unit trusts for both investment and development projects. Our client-focussed approach means you would be working with a number of different colleagues, gaining exposure to a wide variety of transactions, rather than specialising in a particular aspect of real estate.
You will regularly deal with multi-million transactions and act for some of the largest property owners and developers in the country. You will advise on all aspects of real estate business including major retail, industrial, mixed use and office developments, property financing commercial landlord and tenant matters and, portfolio acquisitions and disposals.
We are looking for an energetic, proactive and enthusiastic individual with a high level of expertise and strong business English level and excellent knowledge of Ukrainian. Someone who can remain calm under pressure and is able to manage and prioritise competing demands accordingly.
We will consider candidates who:
- have at least 2-3 years of full-time experience in real estate and construction from a recognised real estate department of a major or medium sized firm. Relevant experience in dealing with transactions structured through corporate and offshore vehicles will be an advantage but is not essential
- are Ukraine qualified with a degree in law from a reputable university
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English, Ukrainian and Russian languages
- have the ambition to succeed and commitment to business development and client relationship management
- are commercially orientated with good business acumen and a commitment to innovation
- are well-organised with strong administration and time management skills and the ability and drive to meet demanding deadlines
- are flexible, able to multi-task and work under pressure
- are able to work both independently and as part of a team
Application deadline: 1 January 2020
Please send your CV and Cover letter to contact person.
Please pay attention that the European Business Association, registered at 1A Andriyivsky Uzviz, Kyiv, 04070, Ukraine, identification code of legal entity 31811085, neither collects nor in any other way processes your personal data, submitted to the contact person within this vacancy announcement. In order to receive information required by law, in particular on the data controller and purposes of data processing in such cases, etc., please get in touch with the contact person mentioned above.