Менеджер по роботі з ключовими клієнтами
- Регіон: Київ
- Компанiя: Проктер енд Гембл Україна
- Галузь: Продажі - Клієнт-менеджмент
- Створено: 21.10.2019
Are you ready to sell the world’s best-known brands to the biggest customers in the country? Procter & Gamble is looking for people who can bring expertise in selling and business development to our elite Sales organization and hit the ground running.
Apply today to join the team as an experienced Account Executive, where you’ll build collaborative customer relationships, contribute to joint business plans, and take advantage of P&G’s world-class leadership development opportunities to maximize your potential.
As a P&G Account Executive you will execute business plans to meet or exceed financial objectives by developing collaborative customer partnerships and selling with excellence. You will also deliver competitive advantage by driving retailer category growth and contributing to their category strategies, while setting up P&G brands to disproportionately win.
- University Degree
- Fluent English
- Relevant FMCG sales or customer business development experience
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel on the job
- Willing to relocate throughout a career
- Demonstrated ability to lead change and develop organizations
- Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Manage and improve distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising
- Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts and sell win/win business plans
- Leverage consumer insights to partner with customers to input into the development of Joint Business Plan
- Leverage analytical tools and integrate various data systems to develop new department and category insights.
Account Executive - The Ideal Candidate
You must have relevant selling or business development experience, be highly motivated and results-oriented, and be very comfortable drawing insights from customer data analytics. You must have the capability to lead change, develop organizations, and solve complex problems with critical thinking. We’ll help you activate these skills to win in the market by providing a strong foundation in navigating P&G and our customer relationships.
- Competitive compensation & benefits package, lunch support
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home
- Ongoing coaching and career development
- And many-many more
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
- Full time