Corporate and M&A practice
- Країна: Ukraine
- Регіон: Kyiv
- Компанiя: Моріс Ґруп
- Створено: 04.02.2021
Send your CVs with sallary expectations to contact person.
Please pay attention that the European Business Association, registered at Moskovska 8, building 7, 01029, Kyiv, Ukraine, identification code of legal entity 31811085, neither collects nor in any other way processes your personal data, submitted to the contact person within this vacancy announcement. In order to receive information required by law, in particular on the data controller and purposes of data processing in such cases, etc., please get in touch with the contact person mentioned above.
- University degree in Law or last-year student at postgraduate level (LLM is a distinct advantage)
- Experience within Corporate and M&A in a recognized Ukrainian or international law firm will be an advantage
- Outstanding working proficiency (legal writing and analytical skills)
- Proactive approach to work and attention to details
- Stress resistant and result-oriented
- Drafting and reviewing various types of legal documents in English, Russian and Ukrainian languages
- Conducting deep research on a range of legal issues
- Analyzing legal issues and advising clients accordingly
- Handling clients' matters and projects in coordination with senior colleagues
- Representing clients' interests before the third parties, in particular, communicating with the secretary companies/other consultants etc.
- Translating various documents from Ukrainian/Russian into English and vice versa
- A great opportunity for professional growth and personal development
- A competitive salary & compensation package (including medical insurance upon a successful completion of a probation period)
- A modern and friendly working environment
- Full employment