Associate/Senior Associate – Corporate
- Країна: Ukraine
- Регіон: Kyiv
- Компанiя: СіЕмЕс Камерон МакКенна Набарро Ольсванг Україна
- Галузь: Юристи, адвокати, нотаріуси
- Створено: 26.09.2019
We are looking for a bright and commercially focussed Associate or Senior Associate to join CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang in Kyiv.
About the role
We are a band one award-winning M&A team in Ukraine, working on the highest-profile transactions in the entirety of the country (and beyond). Nearly all sizeable transactions in Ukraine are governed by English law, and we are one of the very few firms in Ukraine that has the ability to handle all aspects of the transaction – transactional (typically under English law) and non-transactional – on the ground itself (the office’s managing partner is himself an English qualified M&A and Private Equity lawyer). The team also works on high-profile M&A and private equity transactions in other countries throughout Central & Eastern Europe, the former Soviet Union and beyond.
We are now looking for someone who can help support the team.
You will be responsible for a variety of work in a broad-based role including:
- Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity
- Providing efficient professional support to senior lawyers and partners
- Managing, co-ordinating and supervising the work of others including more junior members of the team and lawyers in the jurisdictions involved
- Developing professional client relationships
- Supporting the wider team in developing business and raising the profile of the firm
- Active involvement in marketing events
You will ideally:
- Enjoy responsibility, and developing your transaction management and negotiation stills at a faster rate than you will get in your home country
- Have experience in managing due diligence processes, drafting share purchase agreements, shareholders agreements and participating in negotiations
- Have exceptional English
- Have a common-law qualification. Applicants from non-common-law countries will however be considered
- Be excited about the prospect of working on high-profile transactions and being treated as a core deal team member at all stages throughout the transaction lifestyle
- Be willing to travel
- Have good project management skills and an ability to co-ordinate teams
- Enjoy working with people from different cultures (and be sensitive to different traditions)
- Have sound judgment and good interpersonal and consultancy skills and communicate succinctly
CMS is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment, to not only adhere to current employment law, but to harness the full potential of our staff and ensure that all individuals are treated fairly and with respect. To meet this aim CMS endeavours to treat all staff and job applicants equally, on the basis of merit and the ability to do their job. Everybody will be treated equally regardless of race, colour, age, religion or belief, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital or civil partner status, ethnic or national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, and pregnancy or maternity status (“Protected Characteristics”).
If you are interested please apply online. If you have any queries please contact with contact person.
Please pay attention that the European Business Association, registered at 1A Andriyivsky Uzviz, Kyiv, 04070, Ukraine, identification code of legal entity 31811085, neither collects nor in any other way processes your personal data, submitted to the contact person within this vacancy announcement. In order to receive information required by law, in particular on the data controller and purposes of data processing in such cases, etc., please get in touch with the contact person mentioned above.