X Banking Business Forum “FINANCIAL AND DIGITAL ECOSYSTEMS FOR SME. Update 2020»
Date: 4 September 2020. Location: “Premier Hotel Rus” (Kiev, Ukraine)
Who is invited to participate in the Forum:
- Representatives of small and medium business.
- Specialists in the banking sector, financial, investment and micro-credit companies.
- FinTech and IT companies, as well as developers of various non-financial services and services for SME.
- Professionals and experts in the field of financial and digital technologies.
Key Forum Topics This Year:
- SME as a point of interaction. Trends of the New Decade 2020 – 2030.
- Digital technologies, ecosystems and marketplaces for SME: what are and what will be.
- Why does the bank need an ecosystem and is it realistic to survive in traditional banking for 10 years.
- Scaling of SME and customer growth strategies within the bank. The ecosystem around the customer path.
- How banks can use ecosystems to lead SME.
- Loans for SME: tomorrow’s challenges. How the pandemic has affected SME lending?
- Why alternative non-bank products are growing faster. Leasing and factoring for SME – growth drivers.
- Focus is AGRO. What is the strategy of banks to finance and develop SME in the agricultural sector?
- Bank of the future for SME. What is the bank’s real benefit to customers and will the future client need the bank?
Why visit Forum 2020:
- 20+ reports from professionals and experts of the financial market.
- Opportunity to participate in current discussions and discussions.
- The ability to present your brand and services to the target audience.
- Informal communication with potential customers.
- Business networking with invited speakers, experts and Forum participants.
Registration fee for one participant:
When registering and paying before 31 August – standard price
At registration and payment
From 1 September – “late bird”
2 900 UAH (or 99 euros)
5 500 UAH (or 200 euros)
6 500 UAH (or 250 euros)
Additional bonuses and promotions:
Forum Organizers – Company «BUSINESS–FORMAT»
tel / fax: (+380 56) 375-72-80, 375-72-81, 375-72-82, 375-72-03 – office / multi-channel