VI International Forum “Transfer Pricing and International Taxation – 2020”
We would like to invite you annual event – VI International Forum “Transfer Pricing and International Taxation – 2020”, which will be held in Kyiv on May 28, 2020.
Traditionally, leading experts in TP, finance, accounting, banking, law, politics, representatives of the State Tax Service, Ministry of Finance and others will gather at one site and discuss the latest legislative innovations, problems, prospects and practical aspects of transfer pricing.
The key questions of the forum are the following:
- the current status of implementation in Ukraine of certain provisions of the BEPS plan;
- new approaches of the state in the organization of control in the sphere of transfer pricing;
- a review of the 2020 innovations and prospects for other expected changes;
- consequences of ratification of the Agreement on FATCA Implementation concluded between Ukraine and USA;
- details of the start of the process of exchange of information on financial accounts of non-residents under the international CRS standard within the framework of the implementation of the BEPS plan in Ukraine;
- applying transfer pricing rules as a business process planning tool;
- quality criteria for the preparation of documentation through the lens of inspections and observations of the supervisory authorities;
- cases of recent checks on compliance with the “arm’s length” principle;
- the latest litigation in the context of disputes on the merits of procedures to justify compliance with the terms of the transactions to “arm’s length” principle.
- international experience in applying TP rules;
- practical examples of method selection for different types of business transactions.
Speakers: officials of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine, STS of Ukraine, judges, domestic and foreign experts in the field of transfer pricing, legal practitioners and auditors.
- EUCON Legal Group;
- Transfer Pricing School.
- International Fiscal Association Ukraine.
Financial directors and chief accountants of companies that have to work in TP, specialists of planning and economic departments and TP departments, tax practitioners, auditors and all interested persons are invited to participate in the forum.