- Region: Kyiv
- Branch: Students - Beginning a career - No experience
- Created: 14.01.2021
If you want to join our great team, please fill out a questionnaire.
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant.
- Academic background.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Ukrainian.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good memory, high degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
- Computer proficiency.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Polite and kind style of communication.
- Accuracy and ability to deliver high quality outputs within challenging deadlines.
- Ability to plan, service, and supervise a variety of meetings and events.
- Being a team-player along being able to work independently and take initiative.
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence, calls and e-mails.
- Provide secretarial support for meetings, seminars, workshops etc.
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, documents from suppliers, memos and notes.
- File and update contact information of employees, customers and suppliers.
- Develop and maintain a filling system.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Other tasks related to functions of the administrative department.
- Official employment.
- Great team and friendly environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Paid vacations, holidays, sick leave.
- Medical Insurance.
- Individual development plan.