- Country: Ukraine
- Region: Kyiv
- Company: CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang Ukraine
- Branch: Administrative staff - Drivers - Couriers
- Created: 19.03.2021
Send your CVs with sallary expectations to contact person.
Please pay attention that the European Business Association, registered at Moskovska 8, building 7, 01029, Kyiv, Ukraine, identification code of legal entity 31811085, neither collects nor in any other way processes your personal data, submitted to the contact person within this vacancy announcement. In order to receive information required by law, in particular on the data controller and purposes of data processing in such cases, etc., please get in touch with the contact person mentioned above.
As a Receptionist you will have excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to adapt your communication style whether it is to support clients or your team members.
We are looking for an energetic, proactive and enthusiastic individual with a high level of technical expertise and strong business English level and excellent knowledge of Ukrainian is also required. Someone who can remain calm under pressure and is able to manage and prioritize competing demands accordingly.
You will be flexible and adaptable with a good aptitude for using your initiative but also a team player who goes above and beyond. We are looking for an energetic, proactive and enthusiastic individual with a high level of technical expertise and strong business English level and excellent knowledge of Ukrainian is also required. Someone who can remain calm under pressure and is able to manage and prioritize competing demands accordingly.
We will consider candidates who have:
- University degree preferably in linguistics (English language)
- 1- 2 years reception experience in a large organisation (law firm experience is desirable but not essential)
- Experience with MS Office
- Fluent English and Ukrainian
Skills & Knowledge required:
- Verbal communication skills
- Detail conscious
- Follow-up skills
- Comfortable with routine, being multi-tasked
- Service orientated – able to use initiative to provide excellent service
- Professional manner that inspires confidence
- Well spoken, courteous
- Strong personal presentation
- Reporting to Chief Operations Officer
- Receiving incoming calls
- Assistance during meetings and video-conferences
- Be responsible for complex diary and register management
- Managing email correspondence
- Working with confidential documentation
- Helping other colleagues when required
- Building relationships with internal and external clients and handle all issues in a professional and calm manner
- Interesting work in the international environment
- Market competitive salary
- Annual paid leave (24 days)
- Opportunity for training and development in the company
- Paid mobile service
- Market competitive social package