- Country: Ukraine
- Region: Kyiv
- Company: CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang Ukraine
- Branch: Administrative staff - Drivers - Couriers
- Created: 03.08.2021
Do you want to impress with excellence?
Perfect. We can offer you an ideal working environment for doing just that! You are creative and focus on your customer – this is how you always develop the perfect solution? Give your career a fresh start at CMS as a Receptionist.
Send your CVs to contact person.
Please pay attention that the European Business Association, registered at Moskovska 8, building 7, 01029, Kyiv, Ukraine, identification code of legal entity 31811085, neither collects nor in any other way processes your personal data, submitted to the contact person within this vacancy announcement. In order to receive information required by law, in particular on the data controller and purposes of data processing in such cases, etc., please get in touch with the contact person mentioned above.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer you will be responsible for complex diary and email management as well as managing confidential documentation across the CMS network. You will be expected to build relationships with internal and external clients and handle all issues in a professional and calm manner.
Our requirements for candidates:
- University degree preferably in linguistics (English language)
- 1- 2 years reception experience in a large organisation (law firm experience is desirable but not essential)
- Experience with MS Office
- Fluent English and Ukrainian
- Verbal communication skills
- Detail conscious
- Follow-up skills
- Comfortable with routine, being multi-tasked
- Service orientated – able to use initiative to provide excellent service
- Professional manner that inspires confidence
- Well-spoken, courteous
- Strong personal presentation
- As a Receptionist, you will have excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to adapt your communication style whether it is to support clients or your team members
- You will be flexible and adaptable with a good aptitude for using your initiative but also a team player who goes above and beyond
- We are looking for an energetic, proactive and enthusiastic individual with a high level of technical expertise and strong business English level and excellent knowledge of Ukrainian is also required. Someone who can remain calm under pressure and is able to manage and prioritize competing demands accordingly
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Regular team building activities and wellbeing events
- Attention to your development and regular and constructive feedback about your performance
- A unique opportunity to participate in local and international soft skills and hard skills training programmes and webinars
- Agile working and an exclusive work environment in the heart of the city